Translate

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Precious Blood

Man, I hate goin to Dirty Jerz, so many creepy people there but I had to because I really wanted to look nice for the party. And since all my Dad's friends are in with this guy Tony, I might as well. Tony is the smiley guy of the crew and the "lifter upper," always about trying to be positive no matter how bad situations are. The only odd thing is that...well, have you ever seen anyone like in a fight. This is not about a fight but check how funny this shyt is right. If you eva saw a dude get punched in the face, that individual would have the right to get really mad and maybe lose his composure, but we're talking about getting’ butter on a tie. My Dad told me one time Tony was at a funeral wit the crew and he was sittin’ with this cute broad as my dad would say,

"MUTHA F%$KA, IS THERE ANYTHING NICE ON THIS EARTH THAT I CAN HAVE WITHOUT SOMETHING WRONG HAPPENING. NOW HOW THE HELL AM I GONNA GET COUNTRY CROCK OUT OF THIS CHINESE SILK TIE."

I couldn't stop laughin’ when my Dad told me that about Tony. I thought my Dad was lying because I couldn't understand how if a person is happy and funny like Tony, why would he do those things? Well, what can ya do, that's Tony. So I jumped on the path train and when I got into Jersey I had to take a cab. This section of the town is called The Heights. Nice town, but every one still looks sneaky. Tony's was on the corner of an intersection cad-corner to a fancy lookin’ deli. I don't know, maybe it's just me but when I got to the street, you could see a soft light lit above the door of the store and there was so many people leaving the store and quickly just lest some where. I don't know but I try to pay attention to shyt, maybe it's just me. The sign that said Ton'ys was this old fashioned painting like by hand, yeah. Check it, it was like them 1960's kinda cartoon with them skinny type fashion back in the day.  and all the rest of the scene was these really nice houses and decent looking cars consecutively. Not like in the hood where you be seein one hot azz whip, a beat-azz crack head whip, then a regular civic and shyt lol. Sure these houses were funny lookin being supper tall and all on top of each other but I have to say that it was a relief to be able to feel a calm - so to speak. I mean, it’s like a lower level of speed and it’s nice for a change. So, now I'm walking right up to the door when I saw this sign.

Closing Early

"Oh shyt, what the hell am I gonna do now!"

I knocked on the glass and this lady came out holdin these papers and lowered her glasses and said,

"We're closed.  Sorry - can you come back tomorrow."

"I'm Jonah, Bobby's son. Is Tony here?"

"Oh my gawd! I met you when you 3 years old. Sean's ex used to bring you in here."

"That's my aunt."

"Jeez! Yup, that makes sense. Well I'm Jackie, Tony’s sister."

"Hi."

"Hiiiiiiii!  I'll get Tony, he said you were comin’ but I totally let it slide in my head. You really do forget when you get old. Hee hee.  Don't get old kid, please listen to the wise."

Jackie was pretty cool, it was nice to meet her and hear that I was known as a baby lol. I usually don't come to Tony's because we have people that do that but it wasn't such a bad Idea after all.

"Haaaaay Jonah boom-botz. What's cookin’ kid? how's ya Dad?"

"Hey Tony, how you iz man? My Dad's ok, so yeah was Karen here?"

Karen is the runner of the house. My Dad pays Karen to come early in the morning to get a list and take stuff from the house like clothes or suites and she comes back with mad stuff. Today was just the tux's. Karen drives this Lexus jeep so she was happy to drive to Jerz to pick up about seven tuxes, just not mine lol. The cook and the cleaners don't ever have to worry about goin’ to the store or markets because Karen takes care of that. My Dad don't need an assistant but at least Karen can doin some of the little stuff. I offered but they get mad and say, Jonah, we have people to do that.

"Oh yeah Karen left about 20 minutes before you got here, you know your Dad, always busy."

My Dad takes care of a lot of stuff on his own. He says he don't want to have to have an assistant to get too close and start demanding things because it's not good for the family, business or the circle. I don't know but some times when I sneeze, Karen is always walking back and forth but it's not just a regular sneeze because it feels like my heart beat stops and floats and all this funny lookin gray dust gets all around Karen and her eyes are closed.

"Haaa, yeah, that’s him. Say can I get hooked up with a nice shirt and pants? I a prefer cufflinks type shirt for a tux."

“No.”

“No?”

“I’m hookin’ you up with a royal tux and royal links for your royal shirt. HA!”

“Ah na, Tony, you ain’t gotta do all that man.”

"Are you kiddin’ me? I made sure I stayed open. Your Gramotha called and told me you were leaving from across the river."

"Yeah, at first I was like, dang man, why these people hawkin’ me like that but it’s just a different feel on this side of the river."

"Yeah well, that’s them for ya, what can ya do. At least the streets are nice and quite and the houses are pretty lookin even though they’re so close. You get a little back yard - but it’s peaceful here."

"Yeah I see."

"Hey, I try to tell your Dad and everybody. Now Jerome, that situation is a horse of a different color. He comes here just like the rest of them Irish/Jew coo coo birds to get his night wear and as he sees how everything is so nice looking here, Jerome goes a little past the marker and purchases land, down southwest Jersey. Now, I'm not knockin’ the guy but who the hell wants to clean up horse shyt?"

"Yeah well, I'm sure Jerome is doin somethin’ good wit his land. Thank you Tony for doin this. This tux is hot."

"Hey, waddayoo kiddin’ me. You are a prince and this thing of ours, kid most generations don't get the taste of life like you got it."

"Thanx, I know....hey can I put the radio on?"

"Yeah, go ahead just don't make me def, I'm going to sing tonight at the party."

"WHAT! AH SHYT, TONY, YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU COULD BLOW THEM PIPES LIKE THAT!"

“Like that.”

“Oh shyt, hold up.” 

I put my hand on my chin.

"Don't you go tryin’ to get me to sing, I get nervous unless it’s in front of a crowd."

"Tony, you sick man!"

I turned on the radio and all you hear is

"FIGHT THE POWER!"

"Oh yeah baby, that's the jam bro."

"WTFUDGE! You like Public Enemy?"

"Please kid, not all wise guys are haterz. Me me no no like haterade juice. It leaves a screwy taste in my mouth, you know what I mean, Jonah?"

Man, the more I really opened my eyes to this circle around me the more I felt secure but at the same time there was this feeling creepin’ up on me and I couldn't quite see it clearly but this feeling was almost as if there was something watching all of us and waiting to try and take what we got. I wasn't feelin’ like raisin’ up on anybody because this thing that was annoying the living life out of me didn't seem human or was it. Maybe both...Oh dam man I'm startin’ to sound like Gramsz.

When all was good at Tony's, they told me to hurry up and get to the party and that they would see me and my family there. As I walked out there was this car, it was a black Lincoln and the person driving called my name.

"Jonah. Hey, your Dad sent me."

"Oh, ok."

That's odd; my Dad woulda called the Tony's shop fa this.

"Hey Jonah, how's your evening. Nice tux, I see they went all out for you. Your Dad really loves you Jonah."

"Ha ha, yeah. So are you new? I've never seen you before."

"I’m Lucivio…You don’t have to make that face Jonah. Oh don't you worry, I have a car phone if you want to call your Dad."

Man I couldn’t stop lookin’ at this azzh*le like he ain’t right.

"Uh na, I'm good man but can you put some Jazz on?"

"Right away, sir."

This dude is crazy - he gave me some weird vibes and my chest started hurting alittle. I never saw this cat in my life and I know everybody at elite.We pulled up to the party. It was The Waldorf Astoria.

"Yeah bi@tch, that’s what I'm talkin’ bout. My peoples got taste!"

I turned around to say thank you to that weirdo driver but the dude bounced like I didn't even hear him drive away. That creeper was outta here like last year. Oh well, who cares. We gonna have some fun tonight man, fa real.

Now my Dad, Bobby Carter, well don't get it twisted, He's mad sweet to the fam and friends and real generous and helpful to all my Mom's and Grandmotha’s friends and people who I grew up with in mah hood and shyt right?  But check it. Bobby Carter ain’t no slouch, you can put yo good money on it. Some dude, I don't know but he was huge and built. This dude was like the hulk but he had white hair and he aint even seem old. Anyway, the dude was like dressed up as if he was going to a club in Europe and he sounded like he was from Amsterdam or some shyt. He's was all raisin’ up in front on the corner actin’ out his face like he a mad gangsta or somthin’.

"My father is naut one of joor silly frenz Bobby, he can do teengz that vill be devastating to joor family!"

Oh shyt, I neva seen any nikkas getting’ all disrespectful with mah Dad. So many people like him and he got mad friends of all races, creeds and lifestyles. Shyt, I wouldn't be surprised if my Dad had aliens as friends.

"You know what, Yonik, or what ever ya name is, this isn't the home land. Show some respect."

Now this dude was rockin’ a big jacket and the vibe energies felt like he was strapped but he didn't pull out.

"Bobby Carter, my father would like to hear some good news on joor end. Joo have one veek."

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SHOW UP AT MY FAMILY'S GATHERING HERE AND THEN HAVE THE BALLZ TO DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!?!"

"Joo have one veek!”

"F%$k this jerk! I'll break ya f%#k'n head inside out!"

THE DRAMA WAS LIT! All you seen was all these dudes dressed like ball room fbi agents beatin’ this stranger down. They really didn't do that much damage but I wouldn't say that he was feeling like a hundred bux!

"Tell ya father that I could give a shyt less, f%#k you and ya father and ya whole crew! Oh and don't forget to tell him that Bobby the Irish killah told you so."

Dang, my Dad neva hit me, neva yelled. I mean don't get me wrong. My Dad would get mad and shyt but he neva was f%$ked up to me - but I was almost scared. Not like in a negative way but like I quickly developed more of a healthy fear of my father.

"You ok Dad?"

"Jesus Jonah, how long you been here?"

"Dad stop! It's ok, I just neva thought...."

"Neva thought to see ya Dad act like a scum bag."

"Dad no and stop talkin’ like that. I love you man. I just neva saw you get mad like that. You changed my idea of the element of surprise, lol."

"Oh so tonight you’re gonna do ya comedy bit, you think you’re that funny huh? Come here. I'm sorry you had to see that but it's all more of a reason that you are here tonight baby boy."

I didn't understand but I didn't question either. I learned through my Gramz ghetto azz version of metaphysics that you ain't a lucky nikka till you can learn silence. I still don't know what the f%#k all that shyt means but I have a feeling tonight, everything in my life is gona finally make sense. Yo, at least I’m startin’ to get this even if it’s little by little.

There's this guy, Screwy Louie; this cat is like one of my Dad's soldiers and well let's just say that he let that European dude know what's up with the green crew.

"Louieeeeee, what’s up, man?"

"Aw, hey kid, how you doin’, eh. How's school good?  Betta be getting’ high grades or else!"

"Haaa, man you been tellin’ me that since before I was in school. So who was that dude? The guy you folded in 17 parts, lol."

He just smiled and patted me on the head like the guys and like Sean. These guys had this look in their eyes like they new that the world was theirs. I wanted to have that smile and the pride behind it is so strong and so real. I don't know but there is something so pulling about all of this. Questions pop up in my mind but I'm afraid to ask. I don't know - I really would just rather be doin’ something like playin’ ball. You know I really wish I could play ball all day, get paid and go clubbin’ at night. Haaa yeah that’s what I like.

We were all on the 13th floor of the Waldorf. Everybody was here, you would not believe it!  Not only were all these Irish and Italian dudes there, but all my fam on my Mom and Gramz's side, the neighbors from past houses and friends that I had in school - my teachers, people from the gym, the mexicans and puerto ricans that were down with all the families in my hood and the circle and were friends of Sean and my Dad since they were in high school. I mean there was even people that I see but don't really fux wit like that if you know what I'm sayin’. Yo, what the f$@k is going on? Can I ask why all these people are here or should I ask?  Do all these people really know my Dad or is it that I should be sayin, “Man, all these people really know me. Hard to imagine that the world that I've been living has been colored by my own naive sense.

"Haay baybeh." MUAH

"Oh hey Gramz, hi, so why are all these peop..."

"EH EH, you gonna receive what yo black azz is gonna get and you betta smile because this don't happen to nobody, Baybeh, they ain’t even treat Jesus this good. But you ain’t him so don't be gettin’ yo little orange nappy azz head all big."

I hate my Gramotha cuz I was drinkin’ a Pepsi and almost choked cuz I laughed so hard. She made me almost piss in mah pants. I was dying laughin’ so hard and had all this Pepsi/saliva azz shyt comin’ out my nose. Mah eyes was tearin’ and I almost got soda on my shirt.

"WATCH!  Don't get that shirt dirty!  Mamma sent yo patterns to his shop, special."

"Wait, Gramz - so you sent him patterns of my body?"

"No you lil’ fool! You know I'm a seamstress, right?"

"Oh shoot, Gramz got skills, no wonder why I feel like this shirt fits the way it does, thanx Gramz. This tux is phat as hell."

"Anything fa mah baybeh and STOP CUSSIN! Don’t make me wash yo nasty azz mouth with this drink. Shyaaaaat, you best be lookin’ right! I'll whoop a nikkas azz if my baybeh ain’t lookin’ right!"

It's good to have true connex but I was still kinda scared inside. I'm left wondering if I really knew people like some who walk but don't be pervert'n they floss or just simply not putting they good money to urgency matters of others. No these peepz was ultimate, like Jordan's Flight skillz or like Tyson's knock out power, yeah these lion like soljahz proved the return of charity is a scientific fact. You neva stop gettin cuz you neva stopped givin. So ball that up peoples and have some blue berreh syrup wit it. 

It was just so perfect, well just little too perfect. The room we had rented was so royal lookin’. Silver, Gold and fine crystal all over the place. Seats made out of cherry oak with gold and silver lining. The rugs were cool - I don't know where they came from but the design looked so tight and fine and the colors were high but only in certain parts of the design and the other sections of the pattern the colors were soft but you could really see the detail. There was mad tables made of black almost see through marble but we all know that it's home-made. There was this fancy Jazz band and this lady who was dressed in a multi-colored caftan and her head was wrapped like a mystic. Man she was so smooth, she sounded like a mix between Crystal Gail and Mahalia Jackson. Then I saw them same catz that I wanted to beat down fa talkin’ slick that day when I was just tryin to redirect the brotha so he don't get tripped up were here and they nodded their heads to Sean and my Dad. 

"Aight, what the heck man, somebody tell me some shyt!"

"Yo Jonah!"

"OH waddaap Papo?"

Man, it felt good to see Johnny.

"Yo Jonah waddup kid, you ok? 

I didn't say anything and I just looked down at the crowed from up in the inside balcony.

"Yeah man, I'm just wonderin why?" 

"Man up bro don't be get out of focus kid, you know we got yo back nikka."

"What man, I'm good yo." 

"Jonah, why you getn all salty on me like that? Don't make me have to drop kick ya azz now."

"I don't know man, I just been behind my own thoughtlessness, like how I aint see this shyt? I mean, the whole time, really?"

"Yo, it was just a matter of time kid, you know what I'm sayin? Your the purse of the family yo." 

Yo, on an honest note, I was really pissed inside that I could see this. I'm not sayin that I was catchin feelin's but I'm not sure what to say about all this but the word honesty comes to mind. 

"Yo, why you aint tell me man?" 

"Man, why you tryin to get it there? You know that you family's not just a regular family. And don't even try to blame me yo, they told me that I would be in so much trouble if I said anything to you." 

"But it's me Johnny, we posed to be homies! Homies don't do shyt like that to homies."

I winked at his stupid azz, lol, man, I knew it wasn't his fault, I just wanted to watch him get all flustered and start talking puerta-rock and and spanish and shyt. That's spanish and ebonix mixed! Don't get it twisted.

"AAAHHHHHH, YOU STUPID AZZ, YOU REALLY BELIEVED ME. HA HAAAAAAA."

"YO JONAH, YOU'Z A PLAY FEIN AZZ BI@TCH LOL. 

"WHAT, F%#K You mean bi@tch? I bus yo shyt man! I'll Do a Lei Ooh Long on yo papi-azz, rice n bean-azz taking it back like you aint ate fa dayz azz salsa 247 azz pull a knife fa lookin at they girl azz lol AAHHHHHHHHH! 

"Shut the f%#k up ya f%$k'n black space azz lepricon azz fight'n at the drop of a hat azz wearin yo shyt out till it look beat up and we all have to threaten you till you take you azz downtown and buy some knew kicks azz don't know if yo black azz iz injecting Guiness in yo vein or stack'n them special hebrew type chips azz startin a fight at a barmitzfa azz look like a cross between Chocolate Thunder had a kid wit Natelie Cole azz kunf fu azz bi@tch! 

"Kiss mah azz Johnny, Yo I'm fixin to hook it up wit a grape on ice. I'll see you later AND DON'T LEMMY CATCH YOU EATN ALL THE FOOD MAN, YOU KNOW OTHER PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY LOL!" 

"I'll whoop dat azz!" 

"AHHH JOO SO STOOPEE MIRA"

"F%#k you Jonah!" 

Man I remember the first time I saw Johnny get mad at me for jokin around about science like a joke but wit a scientific punch line. Well, we was in the 5th grade right? and he said something about not worrying and having faith. So I threw one of my Gramz's words out there and little papi nikka crinkled his eye brows at me and was like,

"EXISTENTIAL WHAT? YO JONAH, TAKE YO NERD AZZ HOME SUCKA! Don't nobody know what the hell existential means. Man eso es del diablo bro, don't listen to that science shyt!"

 OH shyt, you know I can never lay that card down wit Johnny lol. Ain't gona let him live that down. I'ma ride that bi@tch till the wheels fall off! BUT FA REAL THOUGH, You could do shyt like that when you homies like that.


Sean & Bobby Enjoying The Night

"So what happened?"

Officer McGovern was sitting at this long table with my Dad and the guys asking him about what had transpired earlier with that European dude. It almost felt like as if we were in front of the Knights of the Round Table - this was no joke.

"Plaviuk sending his corny goons ova here!"

"No f%$k'n shyt, why?"

"You know how he is. He wants it his way and well he thinks he's above everything. Nobody is in the game that doesn't face their challenges like a gentlemen! Then has the stones to send his son as if people on this side of the table are petro. Who the f%#k does he think he is Sean? We wrapped that dude up!"

"F%$k him….WOE WOE WAIT, Hold up, SON? Plaviuk doesn’t have any kids.  He’s married to a young show girl from Astoria. She’s a rocket who hates kids. He said no to the basket for NYC Board of Ed building fund."

"Wait so who the f%#k is that Yonik azzh#le who paid Plavuik's Jersey debts?" 

"Yo Bobby, I thought you gave Plavuik a get outa jail free card on that one. You know the rules, I was just tryin to be humble. I wasn't gona open my mouth. Can you f%#k'n blame me?"

"THIS is not good!"

“Bobby calm down. Let’s get through this night!”

“Okay but let me go find Lou first. I need to protect this engagement.”

 “Hey, just be cool, you don’t need the unhealthy vibes.”

My Dad got up from the table and composed himself and Louie was on his way to my Dad. Isn’t that ironic?


EXOTIC GUESTS

Now there was this lady and this man. They were real quiet. Looks to me like they were from another country, kinda like where Dracula is from cuz they accents sound like it but yo fa real I think they had more cheese than my peoples cuz they threads were nice like a cross between manchurian boxer and a my Gramz silk pajamas from Mandies and shyt but this silk was super shiny. These outa towners were definitely flossin’.

"Ona veishin, Ona menhaden visen mek abrusca koko bayk sookyo!

"Ooh Ya ya"

"Abrusca shwinen, yose yose."

"Abrusca koko meidra. Howeber, dees man is de chosen worker for dees jear, it ees once ebery feefty jearz. McGovern is tooa tooa gooda I loava heem."

"McGovern, Ona lova heem alsoa. Tooday is the opening of the green light.."

"Masqura, koko van chez mayk. Not eberyvon is from ze light. Please Piotr vee moost beea reserbed."

"What eez dees reserbed."

"Amesh, hait, joos be qwahyet pleez!"

"Okay Okay, my goodness, oofa!"

I have no idea what they were sayin’ but I'm starting to think I don't know what I think I know and what eva it is that I know ain’t shyt compared to what the f#% is really goin down.

Bobby’s Instructions for Louie

“Hey, let me ask you somethin…”

“Boss, before you say anything let me just say that I ain’t feelin’ that scum bag throwin’ aroun’ names and tryin’ to start shyt. Our self-claimed enemies got alot more class then that….”

“I was just about to tell you that Sean just told me that Plaviuk don’t got no sons, no kids, he’s just an old hater and another thing. Plaviuk would squeeze first and not do our kids up without a notice!”

“I know Bobby, so we don’t have to worry about no wars, we just gotta find out who the frig is this jerk and what the f%#k he wants”.

“I want guys outside of these doors and I want floaters in cars and on foot aroun’ the block of The Waldorf. NOW, LOUIE!”

“No Problem, but I’m gonna need Jerome to help”

“Go ahead, just please do it nice so nobody’s hip, you know.”

“You got it, Bobby.”

Louie & Jerome are the vigilantes of the crew, The Circles Anti-Hench preventers but that’s all I’m gonna say.

Lina (my mom) and Gramz are at the little table just havin’ a good ol time. Man, it feels good to know that once my Momz was down and out and she was on the streets but my Dad came along and just tried to help her and he didn't know he was going to love that lady so much. I guess this is real, I mean, how can this be real? I don't even know what the f%#k I'm even thinkin’. Everything is feelin’ like a build up.

"Ah, you shoulda seen that man, Ma!"

"Where?"

"I don't see him right now but ooh I tell you what child, he was stylin’."

"Well you betta style yo mutha f%#k'n azz closed fo you getcho azz whooped."

"Yeah ok, I'm the Queen BEE....HI BABE"

"AHAAAA heeeee hee. Yeah you betta stand up, child needs to learn. Oohaa haaaaa!"

"Vonda…You know what, I'm not even gonna ask. lol"
My Dad needed to calm down. The recent escape that took place outside this beautiful hotel had my Dad trippin’.

"That’s cuz you got brains - now gimmy a hug sucka, Mama loves her son in-law.  Come on Bobby, let’s dance."

"Ma, don't be tryin’ to cop a feel now."

"LINA!"

"Oh Bobby stop! You know I'm jus playin baby... Boy you betta Relax! This is your night king, go head, have fun, no stress!"

"OKAY, okay."

My Mom always supports my Dad verbally. If I ever get married, man, I hope she’s like that to me. Now my Gramz does the same thing but their connection is almost as if they knew each other in some other life because when it comes to family business Gramz and my Dad are like New York City’s hardest workers.

"Boy you are shynnin’ honey."

"Why thank you, Mother In-law."

"You’re welcome and thank you."

"Fa what?"

"Fa savin’ mah baybeh girl's life and givin’ me my precious grandson. You know he's one of us, Bobby. I don't know how the universe didn't grant that to mah Daughter but I shaw do thank the heavens above that I was able to see my grandbaby and know that he's an Avatar - even better than just a light worker. He's the only one that can open the door of the green light. And that's why he's comin’ in the circle tonight."

"Waddaya work for, the CIA? You know I knew about all the females and their positions in the circle and tonight we're celebrating Jubilee for the people and the deeper meaning for us. I just didn't think that the ladies knew every single thing that we knew."

"Ahh shut the hell up, ya dang fool.  Enjoy yo party - my man is workin’ and I gotta get mah dance on. I'm too old to be sittin’ down talkin’ bout it. Oh I don't wanna offend, mah man. Shyaat - neva has a mutha f%#ka tol’ me I can't dance with someone, HMH! Where's that stylin’ brotha?  I'ma go find him. I'll see you later Bobby"

"Mom, I love ya but you are one crazy gal."

"NO SON, that’s zany not crazy."

"You’re right, according to the light."  

Wink

My Dad has this amazing love for his motha in-law. I'm glad cuz it gave me so much security in all my female relationships, whether family or friend.

This one dude was really interesting. His name was Ramesh and he was smiley like Tony but real humble and he knew Sean. He asked me if this was Sean's party and I just smiled and said yes.

"I can see star dust particles getting a piggy back ride by the micro organisms swimming on the surface of your left eye. I have not seen it in any child in my life. I did not reach transmogrified state until I was in much in my later years. You are ultimately blessed, man."

"Uh watchoo talk bout Willis! Man, I ain’t got no dust in my eyes - I can see fine but if you’re talking metaphysically then I agree cuz mah Gramz be sayin’ that shyt all day every day."

"Ohhh ho ho, you are very funny, you must get it from your Father and Grandmama.  I hear they are quite the comical duo. Oh and of course I speak metaphysically.  Is there any other life for an individual?"

"Wow, you cool man, I like you. You talk real right like you went to metaphysics college or some shyt."

"Ohhh ho ho haaaa, ya mon, I will see you later, I need to see someone Young man, it was a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"Like wise."

This old Hindu-type dude was rockin’ mad light, them true right vibes.  Man it felt like he was Ghandi to the 12th power. My Dad told me that there was going to be a Zohar that I was going to meet tonight but he told me his name was Ramesh. I don't know but I will know tonight.


The Drinks Are Raised & The Party is Jumpin

As the party was gettin there, things were jumpin’ and the band started playin’ them famous songs from the swing era. It didn't matter what the f%#k color or ethnicity or religion or whatever you iz – the whole party was on the dance floor cuttin’ it like Ella Fitzgerald. I was lit getting’ mah swerv on up in this bi@tch!

"Hey, boy."

"Tosha, waddup girl!?  Come get yo swing on."

"Man, I don't know how to dance like that."

"It's easy, just follow along. Look you know the hustle right?"

"Like who don't know dat?"

"Well good but this right here is a 1 & a 2 & a 1 &..."

"Boy, you betta not leave me alone on this floor."

"Ooh yeah this ain’t nothin but the old scat bo batter which of course later was reinvented as the running man lol."

"WELL SHOW ME THAT MOVE, BOY!"

Yo, it was like I had this crew of my own. Johnny - the eyes in the back of my head. Mikey K- that’s my people connex builder. Mikey knows everything that in and new. If it's out there you better believe not only Mikey knows about it but he brings it in like when we be fishin’ at the Hudson River. Tosha; I don't know why but when I think about her, this picture of a flame pops in my head and I don't know why but there's so much there with her and I can't get away from it.

"EXCUSE ME, hello - can I get your attention."

A Word

It was Sean McGovern. The whole room lit up with smiles or just straight up no playin’ kind of attention that everyone just stood at towards Officer McGovern. There was about a thousands heads up in this mug. This place was filled with a nice smell - an exotic aroma. It was like the smell of flowers and a salty like misty smell, like if we was chillin’ at an expensive hotel on the Fiji Islands.

"I just want to say thank you so very much. Light & Love to everyone in this city and all over the world tonight."

Man, it's like The United Nations up in this mug. There were so many rich people from all over the world. Everyone began to clap and cheer for Sean like he was the president. I neva knew that he knew all these people.

"Tonight we celebrate the star of Jubileaoss. Every fiffty years we celebrate the spirit of joy for years of prosperity and not loss."

Man these conservative type peeps weren't acting so conservative but in a good way. They were jumpin’ up and down like they in church and McGovern's preachin’ ain’t even black gospel but laid back like a regular guy. Wow, this was scary but fun all at once.

Crowd -Screaming and Laughing

"There was this special moment in my life time and I remember it was about 16 or 17 years ago. I was told by a special being that I was going to be given a celestial opportunity to open cosmic gates that will lead to the end of poverty. I didn't know what to say but I did wondered why me. I just like to help, I don't think that I'm nothing to boast about but just a normal man. Should we not all do this always? I mean should everyone want this and chase it? Unfortunately, we don't and instead we are part of the percentage that keeps the cosmological constant going and supports the assignment of destruction from the darkness. So many people chasing darkness - and why? I mean hold on a second here. I know that humans seem to love dark things more than light in time but do we exchange light paths for poverty? Or do we stand for the Light?

YO, this bi@tch was so silent that you could hear an ant try to crack on a nikka if that was so, that is.

"Yes, we do. Sorry but it's the truth people. We humans do exchange our gifts from the light for pleasure, pain, grief, confusion, violence, their paper. This green monster which is the imposter provision that should be burned but what can we do. I tell you what we can do because I'm doing it: We have to stand up. Fear is the opposing factor of love and this is what prevents transmogrification, and prevents prosperity and enlightenment, and peace. STOP BEING AFRAID TO GIVE, YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING TO OUT THERE, THE WEALTHY BROTHA & SISTAH! Why should we live by the lies of old, chained and barred from true freedom, and for what? TO HOLD ON TO A MATRIX, the living of a lie that leads down a road of despair? I THINK NOT! Let us enter this new Millennium in balance and truth not the ways of the stuck and confused and deceived by darkness masked as the religious character traits that bring nothing but the residue for a rotting corpse. This spirit of death was and is and is to come the cousin of the four horns that attempted to destroy Israel, Iraq and Iran. Why can't we just press against the press together? This is the press which our for fathers brought forth against with nothing but press and didn't have to be asked to to the same. I don't know where things were undone but I know the path in front of me because I walked through the darkest of them. I failed and fell on those very same dark roads and know it well enough to walk forward and bob and weave through the whole entire journey. I'm not trying to lift myself up, I'm just sayin, why can't we all eat? So why don't we if the fact of the matter is that we all have the ability to eat together but we stay stagnant in hopes of a better tomorrow instead of making it that way for everyone else even if it means being without once in your life. I know it's hard to swallow but once we all can row together on that then we can press this press by a dark cloud which was first pressed against us. Are we not tired of the malicious acts of darkness on our society which gives just about everyone a horrid spirit of death and the purpose; to end life and destroy the Earth. I don't know a man that is not urgent about revenge; whether it is done with wisdom allowing the Universe to make an example out of darkness in our behalf or just a regular man that says in his mind, I hate him and I'm gonna get him back for what he did to me. It doesn't matter! Either one or the other, the Universe provides for both and loves and protects and teaches both because it's love is the same and if it didn't love the lesser then this all is a lie. We know it's not! We know that Love & Light is the only way and its purpose is our work and our happiness is the joy of the Universe."

It was like an inauguration!

"I want to introduce a special person to you all tonight. Most of you know him and some probably met him tonight."

I knew it. Sean is talkin’ about my Dad.

"JONAH CARTER EVERYONE, LETS GIVE HIM A WARM WELCOME!"

"WHAT!?! Wait - what about my Dad?"

MY HEART! My chest wouldn't stop pounding. I couldn't believe that he was talkin’ about me and why? I looked over at my Dad….he, my Mom and Gramz winked and motioned for me to go up to the stage.

"Go ahead kid, get up their."

"Come on now sugar, get up their and receive from the light."

I wanted to turn and sit down or run away, I didn't think this was right for a second but I realized that it was just my fear and I had to stop being afraid and just be cool as fan about this shyt.

"Jonah, please come up here, son and receive this special gift.  It's a miracle this night."

Everyone turned around and was real quiet and smiled at me and bowed their heads to me. I just didn't understand but I went up anyway and everyone was so happy. I couldn't understand for the life of me why they all was screamin’ they muhf%$k'n heads off but whatever - this was wassup and is to be always!

"Thank you, I think. Officer McGovern I know that you are someone real important to a lot of people and I know that there is something special goin’ on here tonight with many important people and this evening is important in itself and not just some family heartfelt thang. I don't know for sure what is going on but I like it."

Man, I thought this was only for rock stars and big time folk. I couldn't hold back the coolade smile. Yo, this shyt is so nice fa real though! I didn't have nothin’ else to say so I just said thank you and thems cosmic Gramz type of peeps was cheerin’ for me like I just got finished singing like Keith Sweat. Haaa you like that ;.)

Things were dyin’ down and the band ceased all performances. All the special people stayed and the regular individuals like just community peeps and some family members and friends left. Then my Moms and Gramz started to get all they shyt togetha so they was bouncin’ and I stopped them.

"Hey can I get a ride witchall?"

"Oh shyt, gurl he's yo son, you explain this shyaat, I'm tired as hell, come hurry up now!"

"Bye Baybeh, we gotta go!"

"Mom, what’s goin on?"

"Oh baby boy, this whole thang tonight was really just to lift up the community but not all are leaving. Everyone must leave accept for the circle. You also are to stay behind with them."

"But wait, Ma, what do I say, what do I do?"

"I gotta go Jonah!" MUAH

Man I was still confused but at least I wasn't scared anymore.

"((((Jonah))))"

My Dad had yelled from the corridor down at the other end. He was getting’ on an elevator.

"Dad, wait!"

"Man, your a fast little mutha f$#ka, haaa haaaaaaaa."

You could tell my Dad got a little saucy. <wink wink> lol

"So what are we doin’ now?"

"We’re goin’ to the basement."

"Wait, does this place have a basement?"

"Keep quiet kid!"

As soon as we got to the very bottom level all you could see was this gold glow.

I was like, =O

There was that one dude that was dressed like Supa Fly that my Mom and Gramz was hawkin,’ Remesh and  The Transylvanian brotha but not the sista. Funny thing was that lady was givin’ my Mom and Gramz a ride home. Let's see, who else; Sean, ol man Homeless Willy...He's not homeless we just be sayin’ that shyt to f#x wit em, all the guys from the circle, and last but not least Johnny and Mikey K. Man I wonder why it was only males. And why the hell did everyone accept for me change into brown robes.

The whole crew which were here gathered around while certain members of the crew stood in a small circle.

"HOTEP!"

"PEACE!"

"SHALOM!"

"SALAAM!"

"PAZ!"

"MIR!"

"HEPING!"

We are the seven voices of the earth's residents and we call out to the Universe this night!

"AVATARS CONNECT!"

MEN, PUSH, PRESS AGAINST THE DARKNESS!

Everyone accept for me was standing in sort of a circle while they were doin’ they thang. They all started with their arms straight ahead of them each one touch pinky knuckle to pinky knuckle all the way around. They start to back up and lift they arms simultaneously and this light was shining from the center while this wondering black mist appeared as though it was there the whole time. Everyone's eyes turned green and there was this hologram or what I thought was a hologram of a door that appeared on the side of them just a few feet away. Then out of the top of the ceiling formed this yellow glow and it was this tiny green lady with wings like a bug. She came down singing and the music made everyone close our eyes. As she floated before our very eyes the darkness began to quickly disappear out the door. I didn't even feel like I had time to ask questions. I can’t explain it but I wondered why certain things made me feel nervous in my heart but not this what I am looking at. It’s like my heart is dead. Wait, my heart can’t be dead because the first thing that pop’s into my mind when I think about love is my Gramz. So instead of saying how I think I might feel, I’ma just kept my mouth shut and trust in myself at least.

"Where is the chosen one? Where is the boy," said the fairy.

"There, he is my son!" Said Bobby Carter

What was so crazy was that as she got closer and closer to me her face and body got bigger and she had a big azz cool-aid smile like she was a green life sized barbie with wingz and shyt. Sorry, it's hard to believe this ain’t bullsh%t anymore but really it aint!

"COME BOY! COME JONAH SON OF METATRON!"

Man, I still had the audacity to look at her like who the hell is Metatron, I mean AGAIN, I might have heard my Gramz talk about this dude but wait how is this Metatron my Dad or am I not my Dad's son? I looked at my Dad and all the guys and they were all cryin’ but they weren't sad.

"Come Jonah, you must complete the conjunction for it is undone and the prophesy says he shall come from Ethiopia again to open the door of the green light."

"But why me and how am I a son of Metatron?"

"It's not your flesh, but your spirit."

"So wait, can I fly?"

"Not just that Jonah but you are fearless and you are not hesitant of upholding the light unto death! You are the metaphysical world's current assent and The City of New York and the world needs you right now Jonah. Now come forth young rouge and take this key and open the door of the green light."

"YES, okay I will."

As I got close to grabbing the key, almost felt as if I was dreamin’ but I knew that this was real because I didn't even drink more than like 2 and half drinks. The half was sippin’ out my Gramz pearl harbor cocktail. I thought was going to like change into some kind of being with wings and start zappin’ all the evil people of New Jersey and New York. Then, suddenly, a big azz crash took place and it felt like a missile hit us.

"SEAN YOU OK? JONAH WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"

"BOBBY, I’M OVA HERE, UNDER THIS BIG STONE!"

"Jerome, help me get this stone off Sean."

"Dad, what’s goin on?"

It wasn't a missile but demon that flew into the building slobishly piercing and leaving a gaping giant hole in the Waldorf. Yo, it was huge and it was all muscular and stood like a man. It was all black as sackcloth and it had red eyes and it was like a Colossus. It blew ice onto the little fairy but the fairy heated it up with fire from her mouth and melted the ice. The mongongous beast didn't want to mess with the fairy and was lookin’ for someone like he knew who he was lookin’ for.

"WHERE IS THE BOY? HE'S MINE!"

Sean stood up and didn't even flinch.

"I call upon all the forces of Love and I cast you out IN THE NAME OF THE LIGHT!"

This horrid monster shot rays out from his eyes at Sean and he fell to the ground.  I tried to run towards him and the monster grabbed me. Now I know how my Gramz little dog felt cuz I try to get him and pick him up. This slimy sucka had gorilla grip aroun’ my rib cage. I started gasping for air and I couldn't breathe. This thing expanded its wings and was tearing this whole f%#k'n place up. The monster jumped with me in its hand and flew away high in the night sky and as I looked I could see all the stars and the Moon as if we were in space. Everything seemed like it was slow motion. Then suddenly I heared a voice. The voices of McGovern's Circle became dim and The Waldorf Astoria seemed like a micro Lego piece on the ground.

"JONAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, THAT’S MY SON! He’s the only one that can open the door of the green light!  Jonah, you’re an avatar, my precious blood!"

What was crazy was that while I was taking Darkness Airlines Devil 747 I heard Sean's voice yell that. Maybe my Dad wasn't the only one getting saucy. Now I really am confused about whose Dad is who.

"Say man, I mean Mr. Demon killah, why you leaving me here? Wait, GET ME DOWN!"

“SILENCE SIMPLETON!”

“SAY WHAT, SIMPLETON? WHY I AWTA WHOOP THAT AZ…”

“QUIET! I can crush you! Don’t move from here or try to get down or I will kill you. I will be back for you to kiss the she goat of Meridia.”

Yo This monster-azz nikka left me ON THE VERY TOP OF THE GEORGE WASHINGTON BRIDGE.

“A, YO MONSTER, COME BACK, PLEEEEEEASE!"

It was night time, mad fog everwhere. You couldnl't see but like 5 ft. in front of you. I was cold, tired and hungry. What was even weirder was I wasn't scared and I wasn't even mad. It was like I was almost happy to at least know the truth. I always felt like something was out there bigger than me but it wasn't bad and it sent me here to earth, I think.

"Man, I gotta get down from this bi@tch! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, PLEASE HELP ME! GET ME DOWWWWWWWWWN!"

I was annoyed but somehow I knew I was going to be alright.

“AH SHYAAT, WHAT THE F%#K IS THAT!”

That same black mist from when that fairy made it disappear at The Waldorf came at me hard.

“NO PLEASE, NO!”

SWACK SWOOOSH

“AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!”

I knew for sure I was going to die!

“LEARN YOUR PLACE PUPIL!”

Yo the darkness smashed me kid! I fell off the George Washington Bridge. I fell so fast and so hard but when my body revolved towards looking strait smack dab in the face of The Henry Hudson River, something strange started to push out of my hands and feet like this weird flow of warm air pushed downward against the waters. Then this safe force felt like it hugged my body in place but I got nervouse. Right before I could fall into the waters underneath the GW bridge, I was stopped by the air and I wasn't hurt but I couldn't understand that I was supposed to control this. I didn't get the memo. 

“OH SH…wait, what the hell, I’m not falling but I’m floatin mad fast. Am I supposed to control this? Yo I’m gona hit this building.

BAM, PLOP

“Dam, I think I’m in Fort Lee.”

TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment