Translate

Sunday, November 18, 2012

JUST THE FACTS PLEASE



“Detective…”

“Commissioner Keller.”

“I’m sorry to hear about Jonah. You know every man from here to the planet of Brooklyn is combing the streets fa that kid. The Coast Guard was on it from the moment it happened. I got the city helicopters and since he’s a minor the FBI is involved which is a good thing for Jonah. But here's the shyt that boils my blood Sean; we have video footage! The sad thing right now is that the person who handed me the tape has probably reviewed it and shown it to others.”

“I just wanna say…”

“Sean, please you said this would never surface. You said you had it under control.”

“I know and I can’t explain that thing right now but…”  

“Sean stop it! Don’t tell me shyt unless it’s a solution! You’re a New York City Captain fa cryin’ out loud and you walk around denying that you’re a Captain and going out of your way for everyone at every instance, which I must say Captain or Detective, it's a little strange.  Then you make ya self look worse by this uncanny strength and have no arrests but you brought down crime in New York by 60%. What did you buy crime, I mean I dunno and you’re the only nutcase I know that denied healthcare. Oh, that’s right; you want to save the world & its savages which is so original  of you Sean. The key part is that your nobleness is dictating your life? Wait this gets better; something or someone up in the cosmos gives you something that makes you almost like them to do whatever it is that you think you’re supposed to execute for our great infinite/cosmic plan that will stop the extinction of humans? And on top of all that crap, it just so happens you have the entire New York’s best at your feet and you just let it all go.”

“SAVAGES? And what do you mean I let it all go?  This is why you look retarded right now because ya not in this. Nope, not in this. Not in what is ours. So when you get in this, then you can say that I let it all go…which is not true in the first place. You are supposed to believe in every nook and cranny that we believe in because one day we all agreed together that we'd uphold this great life guide for us and for our friends and bretherin and the public."

"I DO ENOUGH FOR THE PUBLIC!" 

I know you do Patty, but I'm talkin about whats is ours. I mean you were there, right? Was that you or was that a clone? This is a perfect light and the structure of OUR belief order.”

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME, DAMN IT?

“Patrick Keller, please - we’re from the same housing projects, so don’t try that shyt! My cousin, Danny gave you your street name Big Pat when you were begging him to you be apart of what he had goin on at the time. This then led you to this finely paved career with the NYPD. I was there when you got your first robe. I was there when you connected all your family’s wealthy associates to the giving of McGovern’s Circle and we didn’t even ask. I was there when Pavliuk plugged you up and you were leakin’ all ova the friggin’ ground and that crazy Ukrainian had a 44 to ya head. I asked him to please let me take the reins on this situation and he dropped his fire arm. A week later you gave in your I.C. key in and asked for a seat with us in the spectator’s kinship circle and…”

“ALRIGHT, Alright!  I’m sorry! I know where I come from. This was supposed to be a social club….but you touched the essence and you were the blessed one. We were told by our blood circles that they didn’t recognize your celestial encounter. You know I always did Sean but I have another…” 

"Another god? Oh, I'm sorry didn't mean to speak the truth, I mean another way as in Only On The Left?"

"GO TO HELL!"

“Pat, waddaya got, Alzheimer’s? I’ve been there bro. That was part of the cards that came my way and I didn’t cry like a little girl about it. I continued and none of my brothas that I came up in the circle with left my side, except for you.”

“You think you got it all figured out, don’t ya Sean…..Captain. Hey Captain, I have some news for you. You’re up for bats right now and whatever your next step is, please let me know because the only vibe I’m getting is that Lucivio’s next move is to come for one of us. If it wasn‘t true before, it’s definitely true now.” “Woah, woah! Let’s just put some shade on this please, I’m not one of ya f*%k ups.”

“THEN DON’T F%#K IT UP!

“Why don't you eva try to be in this with us?.."

“Sean, fine. You’re not a f%#k up, which I never said! Look, I’ll take care of the broadcast personally for Jonah. This is going to make global news. We’re dead!”

“Pat, please don’t allow yourself to accept that. You just hold on!”

“Ahh, just leave my office please and tell Grace to hold everything and to schedule a press conference for this evenings news.”


Lost in the Toxic Jungle

“Dang, this place makes Tony’s look like Brooklyn Projects.”

If I have ever questioned anything with no anticipation, it is now. I’m left wondering, like, is flying the only thing or is it a necessity and if so, maybe there’s more to come.

“I just hate this! I’m wet like a nasty azz dog, cold as hell, tired, hungry and I just wish I was in my bed, man!”

Suddenly as I started to rub my arms, this orange glow surfaced my head, neck, chest, abdominal area and legs and a high, warm sensation filled me. I then looked at my hands and I began to fluctuate hot air. I found myself tweak’n this extra force and creating a puncture in the air and there formed an orb of fire right before my eyes. Not that I’m complaining but I just don’t want to be called fireman or some shyt like that. I attempted to blow at the fire-engulfed orb and to my very surprise, the air from my mouth had turn to ice crystals, transforming the orb into a high-dense, slick ice sphere which fell and shattered to the ground like glass. I began to run in the streets of this suburban-type setting and found myself running faster that the cars on the road so I slowed down. I didn’t even have to gasp for air. Because I was feeling really awkward and people were starting to stare, I waited 'til there was no one looking. Then I heard something,

"HONAAAAAAAAAAZZZ! COME UP HERE WITH US, WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU?"

I was about to motion like who me? But I just felt myself get all hot and my clothes got steamy and I pushed off the ground hard as hell cause I wasn't scared any more. 
Almost touching the cosmos, I chilled at the orbit and had looked down clearly at this entire place.  The world's lands and the people in it wasn't something that I was disgusted with anymore but who I connect in sorrow for their souls sake as if they were babies of family members. How could you say anything bad about babies? And no, I’m not calling the people babies in a negative sense like they are being whinny but in Love. This is why I wana go back home so bad, I'm stressin! 

There were other entities and energies present with me asking me how I’m doing, as if we coexisted somewhere else. I was fine with it and just accepted it. The called me Honaz and I said no, my name is Johan but they just giggled, I didn’t know what that meant but I’m sure I will know soon. I mean after all, I’m not mortal or am I?

“WHAT CAN MORTAL MAN DO TO ME?”

All the energies thanked me for taking the assignment of redirecting America through NYC. I was glad to be of service even through this whole time. I’m thinkin’ I gotta find some kinda Yoda dude to help me through all this but I was told it’s just me. I am my own Sovereign Cell and even humans can become that but they have to work at becoming that. All people and all animals should become their own sovereign cell, the only thing is that some of each race and being of its kind don’t want to and just don’t care. I was about to fly back down real quick because the one dude who was like tall but had a head that looked like an octopus gave me some instructions and was really militant about it. This guy had on a uniform and a cape and medals on his chest as if he has already fought in wars up here. And on his right side read Corporal Negron which is the spirit assistant to Sean McGovern on earth. He has been pre-assigned to Sean's soul for about 300 years. This Negron dude has mad patients. Well, he told me not to go back to NY but stay in Jerz and everyone I meet will have a meaning and a purpose. He said not to worry but just trust and wait for the signals in the air waves. Then there was this scary purple alien type chick who actually had a soft high voice. She reminds me of High Pitched Eric from The Howard Stern Show. Her name is Zadraiah and she said that when I was born, she was the one sent to nurse me when my real mother was assassinated. This is so weird, because my aunt's death is popping up in my mind and I don't know why.  

Anyway, my parents were celestial doctors of Mazaani and they began a new life on Sirius where they started as slave assistants and worked their ways to favor with the King. Then the King appointed my Father head of all the wise men of the land to make the decisions for everything. My Father told the king to release all the slaves and offer the one's who stay equal life in payment for their services and all them to have time to themselves and families. My Alien dad was a politician like that. I guess my real parents wanted to give me a royal life and also wanted their child to be born there. I grew up and turned into a cosmic prince and was a warrior at heart. I then was asked by the intergalactic federation to think about taking the assignment for the Earth’s last plea. I accepted. I then left the planet of Sirius for the first time and I transformed into a star by Metatron who is my star father! And well, I flew down to New York in the 60’s I waited around for a while till I got the ok from the celestial elders that it was ok to choose my parents, so I did. Now I’m a human trying to help the same people who are trying to kill me. Man, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t talk like that because it’s not…oh, never mind. Man, I’m so in the mood to just fly around and get to know my powers more but that one octopus-faced dude asked me to walk down here. I started walking down this highway 1&9 and it was hours that past walk on sidewalks and sometimes the sidewalks ended and I’m walking along the side of the road and all these cars with Jersey plates are the voices I here cursing at me just cut I’m walkin on the road. In New York, they don’t care they just drive past you. Well I past a lot of fast food places and a few hotels but this ain’t too bad I guess. I haven’t felt a vibe, haven’t seen a sign. Wonder what Colonel Octopus face dude is doing right now.

“Thank God, a dinner!”

Sleigh bells sound opening the door to the coffee shop.

“H-h-h-hi. lemmy get a coffee?  And gimmy an egg white sandwich on rye.  No pork…Ah shyt, that thing took my wallet.”

“No problem, comin right up there. Let me call this assh#le”

In the back of the mini diner using a cell phone RING RING

Seemed like a nice guy but he was all sloppy and shyt and was messy and the whole mini dinner was messy but whatever, that’s what it is.

“A man, I’m jus' gonna use yo bathroom…”

“Ya Yeah sure no problem kid, you got it…Eh…A Joey, this black kid just walked in.”

“Yeah and….F%#k’n Joey, what the f$#k do you want from me, I’m busy!

"Wait...HEY, KID, No offense but guys like you always get the shortest straw.”

“WHAT!?”

First of all, this assh#le will get lumped up. Second; he keeps talkin' shyt in a place of business as the proprietor while on a cell phone. I know who’s ever the other end of that line either must be a gossip addict or the person must soulfully hate him.

“Don’t worry about it, buddy. You look like someone took advantage of you…wait - you look like you’re from a nice black family…Ehhh, you don’t look like a thief or a trouble maker. Ehh, you probably have a lot of money cuz your family worked hard in school and fought to have a nice career. And…”

“UHH that’s rude! What's yo problem man? I'm just tryin to sit down and enjoy my morning.”

“EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU TRYIN' TO MAKE ME FEEL BAD? BECAUSE I DIDN’T SIGN UP FA DIS!”

“DAM, Nikka calm down!...Alright now it’s ok. Now, F%#K YOU SO MAD FO MAN?”

I got right up in his grill as a joke and my eyes got a little pinkish gleam in them. Like as if it was created in me as to ward off evil lol, but the wanna-be chef ova here wants get all in mines like he know shyt. Man, he don’t know nothing! It’s all good.  I ain't tryin' to hurt him, I was just tryin' to make him stop all that bullshyt he be talkin', acting like a play fiend who are the most annoying anyways.

“Sorry; I’m just tense cuz I’m here by myself.”

“Man, this don’t look like no busy time!”

“Yeah, ok whateva you say kid. Enjoy your meal.”

Ring Ring

“Hey Vito”

“Jeezus, what escapade have you gotten yourself into now?”

“Na, everythingz okay. You gotta see this kid; he looks like the son of somebody, if you know what I’m sayin'.”

“WHAT, what are you sayin'? Talk English, Joey! MARON!”

“I can’t put my finger on it but this kid must have just got robbed and…”

“PUT YOUR FINGER ON IT? I’M GONNA PUT MY FINGA ON YO BRAIN WITH A DRAGON’S NAIL IF YOU DON’T KNOCK OFF THE IDIODASY, CALL THE COPS, HOOK THE KID UP AND GET HIM THE F%#K OUTA TH…”

“NO NO, WAIT, JUST LISTEN PLEASE before you start getting all pissed and yelling and shyt!”

“Well wit all the shyt that comes outa yo f%#k’n mouth….Ah fa cryin'….Oh GO AHEAD JOEY, THIS BETTA BE GOOD!”

“OKAY, well, check this out, he’s black and he’s wearing a nice shirt with onyx and opal cufflinks, a Brightling on his wrist and a nice shiny set of black shoes. Who eva his parents are, they don’t know he’s here and they must have more money than any of the goons we have ever worked for.”

“Oh, you don’t say. I guess he’s eating?”

“Yeah, he’s pretty serious but very polite.”

“Yeah well when he’s done eating and he wants to leave call me so I can start headin' down there. Hand the kid a 50-stack of ones and tell him to go to Ring Side and I’ll give him a job. I think this kid is a runaway.”

“Ok, boss - but does this mean I don’t have to clean at home?”

“Fat Joseph, I hate you, good bye. Call me when the kid leaves.”

CLICK


Meanwhile at Bobby’s Club

Sean, Lina and Vonda are all silently sitting around one of tables where they play cards. It’s 8:30am and everyone agreed to meet and discuss what had transpired since the night of the party.

“WHERE’S MAH BAYBEH OOOOHHHH GOD WHY” 

Jonah’s Grandmother Vonda begins to have a nervous breakdown

“Ma, please, we gotta be strong, I…”

“It’s my fault.”

“Sean…”

“No, I need to say something. Lina, remember when your sister died, Well, she metaphysically sent her unborn child into your womb because she knew she was going to die. She knew that the baby would have a great life once she heard of the day that Bobby saved your life.”

“You gotta be kiddin’ me!”

“Bobby, I wouldn’t have agreed to somethin' like that unless I knew for sure that everything would turn out right. It’s just now having to face that thing, we need Jonah!”

“So you know for sure that Jonah is your son? How?” asked Lina.

“Jolene and I well, we used to be togetha..”

“I knew it, my sister used to talk about you! All the time Sean, yup. Momma and all of us questioned it but saw that it just looked like you were being nice to her for the family. She was always the darkest but prettier one, god rest her soul.”

“So Sean really is 'fameleh'. Well alright then, this means you got a lot of catchin' up, you sweet sucka!”

“After she got pregnant we were going to throw a shower but surprise the whole family and I would profess my love and ask Momma’s permission for Jolene and I to get married. Everything was going good even though we were tortured daily because we had both wanted since we were 14 to be with each other. Everyone said no and I obeyed my family but we snuck and remained our positions for our hearts were worth more than fear. I loved Jolien then she started to get sick and she just knew inside that she was going to die and telling everyone that the baby would only grow a greater chance of the darkness intercepting his transfer for conception. We just knew Lina was the one to do it. Even though I was in pain I still protected our love. I don’t know - I just see myself protecting people always no matta what!”

“Mah god, I always knew it! My granbaby is an angel. I jus’ knew it!”

“So wait, all those hours I spent in hard labor and Jonah is not my son?”

“No Lina, you and Bobby are his earth parents. Your sister and I were the callers of Jonah’s spirit and agreed to be his earth parents. Then As Jonah left Sirius he came to earth and actually chose you and Bobby.”

“So Jonah is really this other person. SO EXPLAIN HOW I THOUGHT OF HIS NAME?”

“Right, well now, not just any person but a prince whose mother was assassinated and was given an assignment to help the victimized people of earth. This is where the Intergalactic Federation sent you a message. And all it reads is HONAZ and your Dad before he died and left the church to the orphanage uptown, he prophesied and said that Honaz is Jonah. I really didn’t see the connection but now I think I’m really starting to. The message is located in your Pineal gland. Your Dad really was a prophet Lina. You thought of it not just because you think it was in your heart from a past memory and it just came up but it was someone out in the cosmos speaking to you and your dad was the starlight receiver like a satellite. Jonah was sent here to restore peace in the communities and teach the people how to go along universally. The only thing is that thing. I mean, Jonah, he’s ok, I know it. I can feel it. I just would like to see him.”

“You know Sean honeh, I know that look cuz that’s the same face I had on the day my baybeh was in the hospital. Lina is my heart and when I wasn’t sure of what could have happened, I felt almost defeated. I see that look in your eye, Sean. I know you know we ain’t a defeated people because our circle is always victorious.”

“I know Vonda.”

“Sean, everybody is looking for Jonah, every TV station, every newspaper, every borough.”

“Listen, why are we moping aroun’? Let’s just go out there ourselves. We from the hood now, we ain’t scared of nothing and we got the faith to deal with those things that are not human.”

“She’s right Sean! Come on man, let’s go find Jonah!”

“Ok - this is old school Nam time; I’ll get the hummer loaded up. Johnny and Tosha start loading up the truck. Everyone be ready to roll in 15 min.”

“THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKIN’ BOUT DAD. WE GON’ WHOOP THAT BLACK DEVIL’S AZZ REAL GOOD, YOU HEAR!”


Back At the Coffee Shop

“Hey kid, I know you probably need a ride. Here’s some money…”

“No please you don’t have to…”

“Hey, it’s okay. Don’t worry. If you feel that bad, you could work it off.”

“I appreciate that. Besides, I have this job and I’m about to start it as soon as the sun
pops up.”

“Well, just take the money kid. I gotta go to the back room. Please let me know if you leave - I want to say good bye.”

“Um. Sure okay, no problem. Yeah, I’m not finished eating and I wanna relax a little before I start my day.”

“Now ya talkin’, kid. By the way my name is Joseph.”

“Hey Joseph, I’m Jonah Carter and….”
Man, I just wanted to open up to someone, anyone that would listen but I knew I couldn’t say anything or it would not be good for me and everything that is happening; right when I was about to tell him, I saw that Octopus face dude. He just appeared in the coffee shop like one them secret society people all appearing out of nowhere like the was beamed out of another dimension but he was standin’ there lookin’ at me like he was one of my high school teachers that caught me handin’ a note to a girl. I just acted like I changed my mind and everything was ok.

“Well Jonah, you are a great kid, now I got do this real quick. Be right back.”


THE INVESTIGATION

Knock Knock

“YES”

“Police, Ma’am.”

“WELL, WHAT THE HELL DO YA WANT, GODDAMNIT!?!”
'
“We’re letting the community know about the disappearance of Jonah Cart…”

“OH MY GOODNESS, is this the family with the Lady from move?

“Um mam, I don’t know whom you are referring to but if you open the door...”

“I know his Granmotha. I’m Elaine. Oh gosh, I gotta call my sweet friend, Peaches. AHH your badge reads Officer Kelly, I just thank you so much for helping the McGovern’s. Uh please go next door and the rest of this floor, I will handle everything else. Ah ha, flyers, well, good idea, thank and you I’ll take all of them. I have a social group who will help, now leave me alone, officer - I got a lot a work to do, thank you.”

“Shyt, that lady should be on the force. Kelly to Base, Kelly to Base. Calling in for an identification confirmation.”

“This is Base, I got a contact. About 30 seconds.”

“Roger that base, thanx”

Ring Ring

“Officer Kelly”

“Commissioner here, you have Elaine Reinhardt, CIA operative in the 60’s…”

“WHOA, I KNEW IT!”

“She’s a mediator for the McGovern’s so all you need to say is Yes Ma'am, you got that Officer Kelly.”

“Yes sir, it’s in the head commissioner, she’s on it!”

“I think we could be looking at an early jump to detective this year for you Officer. You should get to know Sean; I think you belong with them.”

“Sir, I don’t understa…”

“QUIET, YOU. I GOT KIDS YOUR AGE!”

CLICK

"Oh well, I might as well get to work."

Knock Knock

“Hello ahh, you are NEW JORK CITEE POLEES AHH, WE LOVE YOU FROM RUSSIA AHHH? HOW YOU ARE AHHH?”

“Yes sir, thank you. I’m Officer Kelly and we’re looking for Jonah Car…”

“Yoohoo, officer - thank you. Hold on. Hey Vlad honey, I really need you babe - hold up, dammit! Why the f%#k did I stop stepping.”

“Well Ma’am.”

“Elaine”

“Ms. Elaine…

“Do you step?”

“Ma’am?

“DO YOU WORK OUT OFFICER? JEEZ”

“Uhhhh….yeah.”

“It’s okay, Neva you mind that. Anyway, this is my neighbor Professor Vladimir
Volkauf, he teaches Quantum Physics at NYU.”

“Sir, ehh meester Polees Ofeeser Kelee ahh, I vill take care of this with my honor! Please don vory”

“Oh Vlad, ya such a smoothy ahh…Ooh excuse me sorry Officer but lemmy tell you this man started the underground of bare knuckle stuff and I think he’s got it.

“Thank you, Vladimire and well, you see ma’am I have orde...”

“I KNOW, don’t worry kid. We're here fa you. Vlad, take these pictures and let everyone know the information of the young person in whom they seek is my friend from the past’s grandson.  And let me tell you something, Vlad. I am going to reward greatly the person who returns him in the highest of all comfort!

“Ahh dees young person must be a preenss, I jus noa it!

“Thanx, Vlad honey.”

“Umm…”

“Officer Kelly...please stop worrying, it’s getting on my mutha f%#kin nerves.”

“Uhh sorry, I think I should go to the next building.”

“You ain’t goin’ nowhere! You’re comin’ with me and we are having breakfast in my apartment and take ya hat off, you’re in a building, Officer Kelly.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“You got the ticket to get into the show now, kid!”

“You’re nuts - you know that lady!”

“Oh shut up and get in there you!”

“Thank you. I don’t get it, though.”

“Listen, if you got it then you would have Jonah safe and sound.”

“Huh…. =O”

“Sit down - first we will eat then we talk.”

“It does smell good. Kinda reminds me of Mediterranean. Am I right?”

“That’s an Irish snooter ya got there. My friend’s grandson Peter, this Irish/Italian boxer from Alphabet City has that same feel for food. Accept he’s unbridled maniac.”

“Wow, you know what, I like you.”

“Yeah you betta kid.”

“Haa haaa!”

“Na, I’m just messin’ with ya. I don’t dig the get old and moldy kinda life if you know what I'm sayin. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’m talkin’ about my spirit here, eh. Look, there’s the elderly who I completely and utterly adore and respect but I ain’t eva gonna be there even if I have to be there. You hear what I’m sayin’ Officer?”

“I hear what you are saying Ms. Elaine and I just wanna say that I’m so lucky to be here!”

“Play it again Sam. So when are you going to join forces?”

“Who is it and why do I feel so good about this? I don’t even know you that well. And I’m supposed to report back.”

“I know, DIDN’T I TELL YOU NOT TO WORRY, I SWEAR I’M GONNA…!”

“OKAY HA HAAA HAAA. I'll back off for now.”

“YEAH SHEESH YA NOT GONNA GET AWAY WITH THAT SMILE HERE, YA KNOW! Now listen, this circle is simple but it seems difficult to the unconscious minds and those who constantly sing woes in the streets of from the ghettos to the well-paved havens that my own family built with their bare hands. When I was a little girl I saw my father come home tired and hands and feet cracking with blood and but he busted his azz even just washing his hands at the end of the day and in seconds cleaning up the mess in the sink we had in the basement. As he finished, he’d squeeze the rag he was using and would snap a sound that would scare the living shyt out of me - but then he then would turn to me and say:

Baby, let us thank the Universe which is One Love & One Light this great inventor of love and life is praised and thanked this day and for your life and your thoughts and what you saw today and what you heard and what you could remember and what you could define and if you didn’t know let us be thankful also for having the source of an individual present who knows more than us that told us and/or taught us in defining what we lacked in knowledge and that we had the thought to ponder and to configure and to ask in the first place is what would should acknowledge and be thankful because we’re heir to that Amazing, Mighty and Indestructible Source which lays in our hearts. Smile and be grateful. The world is yours.

"And it’s yours Officer Kelly and mine and so many others. We are of One Light, One Love, Love Peace, Love Joy, One Heart, One Mind, One Breath and One Sigh, One Break, One Blood, One smile an…”

“AND ONE HUG!”

“YOU SEE, you do know.”

“So, now what?”
So now we eat, and then you’re gonna take this package and when you exit this building to your right, you will see a tall red brick building with an old Coca cola sign on it. It’s about 5 blocks away…”

“Damn!”

“I know right!?! Hee hee - it’s just so huge and the funny bend down the hill that you don’t realize how far the building really is. You’ll see it. Anyways, on the top floor you will knock on apt Z3, which is my friend, Miles Miller. You’re going to ask him to take every photo that I give you of Jonah and get help to pass out all over the neighborhood.”

“Wow, these potatoes, peppers and eggs are fabulous…tasty.”

Elaine stands looking out her window near 78th and Broadway in Manhattan.

“Look and listen; you can see a lady detective and officer like you, 4 guys like you in uniform asking people and showing Jonah’s picture and so many people saw the black moving swarm in the sky. And all you can hear is

Just the Facts Please.
Just the Facts Please.
Just the Facts Please.
Just The Facts Please.
Just The Facts Please.


Jonah Connects

I decided to turn it all off, all these powers and just be as human as possible. I’ll wait for a sign so I know it’s my turn to move. I don’t know how it happened but flying around dried my clothes and somehow they look brand new.

“Hey Joe, I’ma step man. And yo, them eggs was nice!”

“Oh yeah, well did ya get the egg’s name?”

“You crazeh man. Peace.”

RING RING

“YEAH?”

“He’s out the door.”

“Ok, good. Call him back to distract him while I drive down the hill.”

“You got it, Boss!”

Click

“Hey, Jonah, I fagot to give ya this card.” HUFFING AND PUFFING

“DANG, yo - you ok?”

“AHHH Yeah, my heart!”

“Yeah well you keep on truckin' the way you iz and you ain't gonna be able to even utter words!”

“You know, f%#k you, Jonah.  It’s a gland problem I got it from my aunt’s cousin who came from Sicily!”

“WHATEVA, MAN! GIVE THAT CARD. I GOTTA GO!”

Man, that dude done smoked some crack in his day, I tell you what!
I’ll just wait and walk up this hill. There’s a park ova there, maybe I’ll find a nice quiet spot to sit down and think.

This car comes and pulls up and its a really nice fancy classic car.

“Hey you Jonah?

"Yeah"

I stood up and walked towards him

"Heyyyy………you look like a conteda!”

I don’t know this dude, but he pulled up in a Lincoln just like that one dude did who I didn’t know driving me to the party that night.

“Hhh Hey Mister.”

“You heard what I said!”

“Huh?”

“I SAID, You’re a contenda!”

“First of all, why you so mad?”

"I'm not but i asked you a question"

He got out of his car and took his sunglasses off and walked towards me. I was like dang, this freak is was twice as big as Commissioner Pat and way more on the roid side than Screwy Louie from Queens.

“I said, you’re a contenda, you’re supposed to answer and say thank you.”

“Thank you?”

“Good, I’m Vito - how are ya, buddy? Boy you look like you could whoop some azz kid. Waddayoo a black belt?”

“Um, well I don’t like to fight!”

“AHH HAHA ay that’s some funny shyt man!”

“Well I wasn’t tryin to be funny.”

“So what's up kid, you need a ride? My car has a cell phone if you need to use it but I gotta get outa here and take care of a few things for my business and you're welcome to tag along if you like. I got some people you might want to meet.”

This cat was mad grimy but I felt a pass in the air waves. I don’t know why but I had to go with it.

“Cool, you think one of them people might pay me to clean something or like wax their car?”

“Really, well I got a job, a room, food and phone if you want to use it. Are you interested?”

“Let me hear what you have to say?”

“Check it! You got everything you need…Oh, and just to let you know here is the situation. Come here and look. Look down at the hill, you see that?”

“What the Dunkin Doughnuts?”

“You’re a comedian? I bet you got suffer from wackaphobia when you were a kid!”

“Haaaaaa!”

“Not that store - across from it.?”

“Ring Side?”

“THAT’S RIGHT, AND I OWN IT! Here’s the deal: I’m the boss and no one tells you what to do because guess what?  The one private room where I stay is yours. I got some girls that come and clean and run errands for me and they get testy but all you do is tell them to leave you alone or you’ll call me. I never offered a fight…I mean a worker this room. You got everything you need. I will drive you where you need to go 'til you could be trusted with the car.”

“But I didn’t get my license and my dad said I’m not allowed to drive.”

“WHERE THE F%#K IS YOUR DAD NOW?”

“MAN, He’s on the other side of this dirty-azz riva!”

“SO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN' HERE? GO HOME!”

“I can’t…I…”

“Look whateva it is, that’s your business kid, I can’t help you with that but I can help you with my offer. Waddaya say?”

“Well ok but if I change my mind, I…”

“If you change your mind afta seeing how you could rule the world down that little hill you just walked up, then you’re not as smart as I would perceive you to be young man!”

Man, I couldn’t blow my cover but at the same time it was like a covering for me. I needed that now, this darkness for some reason is definitely sent by the light, or maybe I was sent here.

“Yeah man ok well, I’ll take it! And thank you.”

“Hmh, lemmy guess, you didn’t get the car you wanted even though they knew it make your life greater. Am I right?”

“Hhh Hhh hey you right Vito, by the way my name is Jonah.”

“Ah ha, so he does have a name, I was about to start callin' you Jamal or something.”

“Vito that’s some racist azz shyt right there, man.”

“Ah shut the f$#k up kid, I’m just teasin' you.”

I settled in. Wow, I thought I was getting a little azz room that was clean but old like that pasty look where you just wanna remodel but there was no need to here. This pad was crazy nice. Nothing royal but definitely a bachelor pad on the high end though. Sparkly sink like my mom’s personal bathroom but like the colors were for dudes.

“Well, everything seems clean. Is there another room or another place like the gym? Doesn’t the gym need cleaning?”

“Yup…Oh here’s the keys. And here is a cell phone, be careful with the antenna because it breaks easily. This is my third one. Oh, don’t be on the phone for longer than a minute. Learn to say what ya gotta say and hang up before the minute is up. This little black book is very important. Come on - let’s go back downstairs. So I get to buy one of them new one’s in Newark. I gotta meet some business associates so you stay here. Here’s 300 bux and this girl is the one girl that works for me that I can trust. She’s a college student. Her name is Melinda.”

“Ah yeah, a Latin mami. You know I got ta see her, I re-re-really got to seeeee herrrrrr.”

“Ahh, I know that song. Who sings that?”

“Uhhh, well I think it’s that…”

“LET THEM SING IT, EH!”

"Yo, Vito man, you gotta lay off the caffeine.”

“You got ballz! Oh - and seriously, NO MESSIN' AROUN on the job. Listen, there’s a mall further north on your way to Staten Island. Go get some nice street clothes, relax and be ya self, fa cryin' out loud. God knows you deserve it Jonah, go get some food and buy ya self one of them mp3 players. I don’t wanna hear that you're bored. Don’t worry you could come ova my house tonight. I got everything.”

“Wait, I thought you said my room was your room. Yeah that my little apartment fa when I’m too tired to drive.”

“I live down the shore.”

“Oh, yeah I remember one of the old guys from my Dad’s bar who said that they used to go fishin' back in the day down the shore.” Then a whole bunch otha ol' heads started crackin' about Jersey people."

Jersey people huh?

This crazy mofo had one small eye and one big eye and just kept repeating,

"jersey people huh"

I had to do something

"HEY COME BACK!"

"Yeah jersey......anyways his name is Jessie....ol Jessie yeah if you need anything, ask him. He'll help you out. And if hr doesn't let me know and I'll take care of it. I hooked him up big time so, you shouldn't have a problem”

Yeah Vito, no worries! I don't think I'll be troubling ol Jessie! I can take care of myself!"

“No shyt. Well, I gotta get out here before you make me crazy, go have fun eh. Oh, call Melinda, she’ll send a cab. Don’t worry the bill is on the company. You only give the driver like 4 or 5 dollaz as a tip. The drivers we get are only for us and people like us. I’m out!”

“Peace, Vito.”

“OH AND PLEASE, have nothing to do with Fat Joey, he’s crazy…I just don’t want you to get ojidaaaaaa!”

There’s a time when a young man has no choice but to step up. I don’t know, I guess this is it. Spiritually, since I know I’ma get this stuff, I’ma put it aside cuz my stomach is feeling the opposite direction. This was the same way that I walked before I met Tony & Vito accept I ain't beat fa this vibe. I heard a voice but it was in and out and it sounds like a little old lady. Or maybe a little kid…. I hope he or she is ok. Man that sound is so weird.

WAYYAWOU WOU WAHHHHHHOOORRRRRREEEEEEEYAWOO YAWOOO

Dimensions cross.

“MAN THE SKY JUST TURNED RED!”

Ah it’s nothing…Lemmy jus' walk and chill. So now it’s been like two hours - man, I should go back….I don’t know what to do but just keep walking. I reach this town called Farview.

“Dang, look at that sidewalk? IT’S STEEP AS HELL!”

“Hey I bet you can’t walk up it?”

“WHAT?! Man, I’ll run up this shyt!”

There was some white kid just being personable. He seemed alright.

“Yeah right, I’d like to see that!....OHH SHYT!”

I ran up that hill so fast and yo, fa real; it got all cosmicky on me and I felt like an ice skater there for a second. I don’t know but it’s like a giant video game but I got this. Man I’m hungry as hell. At least I hope there’s a Pizzeria.


THE MUTANT REBIRTH OF HONAZ

“NO WAY! A Pizzeria just like I wished. Man, that’s some creepy azz shyt right there.”

“Yo waddup; lemmy get THAT ONE. That one right there”

“The white slice with tomato slices n black olives? Yeah, how many?”

“One slice and a lot of cherry Coke!

“That will be a dolla fifty-five, please.”

“Here you go.”

Man, does it feel great to have a nice slice. You know what - Jersey ain't so bad man.

“OHHHH SHYT!”

I couldn’t believe it! There was this guy Manny DeMarco that I remember as a kid who gave my mom and dad a million dollars when they got married. What’s he doin' here? I called him right away. He’s the Chief Fire Fighter of Down Town Manhattan but I haven’t seen him in years.

“Hey, Manny - what’s up?  It’s me, Jonah - Bobby’s son. You know Bobby. You gave my mom the biggest wedding present I think ever in all the world’s history of wedding gifts.

“What! I haven’t been to a wedding in almost 17 yea…”

“You know Lina. Bobby is Irish and my mom is Bla…”

“UHH, IT’S YOU! WHY – wait… don’t tell me you’re in High School or I bet you’re probably almost out, eh. When you were born, I had you’re mom taken care of, you know?

“Hee hee Yeah I know. Um, you think I could use the phone? I’m here and I think my driver must have a problem because he just took off.”

“Sure kiddo, come on in - I don’t think this driver will be driving in the future for your dad or in the tri-state for not very much longer.”

“So yeah, you remember me, huh? "Oh sure - when your dad and Sean were kids. Me and Sean’s Dad would take them little bastards to Uncle Miltey’s all the way down the end of the boulevard.”

“Huh…”

“AHAAA HAA, Neva mind that. So what’s goin’ on, kid?”

“Uhh well I’m starting this temporary job and…”

“Okay okay come on now. Waddaya think - because I’m old and you don’t see me around anymore that I’m not hip to what’s goin' down?”

“Well, I…”

“Hey, I made your dad. Sean was already in. Your dad was a hard worker. Talkin’ ‘bout puttin’ in work. Jesus, I tell you what kid. Your dad did what he was told and kept his mouth shut and when he had a little cart blanch he spread his hard earned money to the poor people so much that my grandfather wanted to kill him.  But when my Grandfatha Galio, who had a violin shop business in Tuscany, kept having to fly back and forth. We were so rich and busy always doin’ things, that we weren’t that sad when he was gone because he was constantly back and forth and sometimes me and my sister Christine would go with him and we would talk about Sean and Bobby all the time, how they were almost like Paul and Peter from the bible because not only were they good and did all these Good Samaritan type deals but they were f%#kin’ tough as nails! My grandfather saw how there was so much luck coming in with Sean and Bobby always workin’ togetha with money and favors galore, that he didn’t mind pouring money into whatever they asked for and that’s how McGovern’s Circle kinda got started.

“Oh shyt man, I mean Manny. I knew you were great!”

“Ahh not me kid, you know it’s the man up there.”

“You mean us?”

“Now you see that’s what separates the circle and I. I just do my thing kid. No offense, Metaphysics is just something I’m too lazy to follow, eh haa haaaaa.”

“Manny man, you alright. And f$#k what anybody got to say that you don’t feel like getting into metaphysics, man that is metaphysics. You don’t have to know it or be into it because it already is YOU. The whole point of you saying the man upstairs is proof enough that you are metaphysical already. It’s the light body that we want to be transmogrified into for our protection.”

“I’d-e ratha go out regula style, kid. I’m old school like that baby boy and I’d-e ratha keep it regula so as to influence those who are stuck as humans. Neva mind that though, eh! Hey, you’re an angel, aren’t you? Something happened back at home. That’s why you got that look on your face like you’re one of them light being people but you can’t tell anybody, eh. Hey, I may not be where you’re at but I’m where you’re at in my own way - you see what I’m sayin’, Jonah.”

“Hellllll yeah!”

“Here - call you fatha. I’ll get my coat well go out for some breakfast.”

“Word! THANX MANNY.

RING RING

“HELLO.”

“DAD!”

“JONAH”

Crackle crackle weeeaaaaaoooooooow that was the sound of the air waves and my Dad’s voice fading away man, I was so pissed. Then suddenly:

CRASH

“AAAAAHHHHHHHH..WHAT THE HELL NOT AGAIN!”

“YOU BLACK DEVIL…”
I’M GETTIN' MY SHOTGUN FA THIS MOTHA F%$!...”

“MANNY, NO. YOU DON’T KNOW THIS THING, PLEASE JUST FALL BACK!”
MAN, this damned devil mashed Manny DeMarco like a boiled potato then he snatched me up again just when I was about to talk to mah dad. WTF!

“YOU EVIL AZZH#LE. WHY YOU KILLED MANNY FOR, STUPID?”

“SHUT UP, YOU’RE NOTHING BUT DUST TO ME! DID I NOT INSTRUCT YOU, AND YOU CHOSE TO BE AFRAID OF THE PESTERING WAVE. IT’S MY COUSIN WHO JUST LOVES TO ADD TO THE NOISE BUT WHAT CAN I SAY; HUMANS HAD BETTER DEAL WITH IT!”

“Yeah well I was cold, wet and hungry and I was so high up…”

“THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT YOU LITTLE…Look boy, I refuse to let you beat me. So, before I make my eternity boring as final ruler over this existence and over this awful light and obliterate you off the face of this planet…”

“Man, f%#k you mutha f$#ka this ain’t the first curve of the procession of the equinox. The three infinite brothas have arrived and are aligned in the sky. So what up hellafide nikka, LET’S GET IT JONAH UP IN THIS MUG THEN! THAT’S WHAT IT IS! HOOK OFF SON!”

“SON? WHY, HOW INTELLIGENT OF YOU, YOU LITTLE WORM!”

I lifted my foot to fake him out right? A - yo, check it: I swung a hook hoping to catch that evil azz nikka ugly-azz face but then he lifted his hand like he looked like a beggar in the streetz right, then this wind stops my hook and this beast slid backwards and hit me with his back:

((((((((SMASH)))))))))

Damn, all I know is that the evil devil dude crashed me! I saw black -I felt a slow but quickly ending pain then just nothingness. And I see the side of my face sleeping and this newspaper pops in the sky right above Time Square saying,

“Jonah Carter is Dead!”
I was like, what!?! Shyt man, I didn’t make it after all. But WAIT – HOL’ UP!

“I LOST CUZ HE HIT ME WIT HIZ BACK? WAAAAAAA? WHO THE F%#K FIGHTS LIKE THAT!?! Oh well, I’m comin’ back fa dat azz! I’m-a end that ugly fool!”

Then I looked as mad I was a little frightened because suddenly everything changed! =O
As I was living and breathing, I appear to be in another place and time. Looks like time doesn’t exist here or maybe it’s just called something else. Man, everything is happy and perfect. I wish I could live here…with my family that is, and all my friends and even some bad people cuz they make it jumpin’ and we keep it thumpin’ and mah people keep it comin’ with love and adoration for each other - neva not lifting a hand for you brotha or sistah. These people were them type folks ‘cep they was real almost alien-like, right. Check it. I was standing in this glass tube facing all these people dressed in silver glowing in bright yellow, lime green and pink colors. Their faces were like people I never seen. The skin was just like on earth with the different skin color and different features like Chinese, Black, White you know, air’body! The thing was that the skin of these people were hard and had no nose and no ears.  I mean, they probably do have ‘em, I jus can’t see it. Their eyes would change color according to their emotion. Some people categorize these people as being crazy and they call them bi-pol or some shyt but lemmy tell ya something down there.

"I’M TALKIN TO YOU THE ONE WHO’S READIN, YEAH YOU. IF YOU THINK LIKE THIS, YOU KNOW, CALLIN PEOPLE CRAZY WHEN THEY JUST REAL EMOTIONAL TYPES IS NOT GOOD. THESE EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED PEOPLE IN ESSENCE HELP US BY WARNING US ABOUT OUR BODIES AND HOW THEY SHOULD WORK IS FOR OUR SURROUNDINGS AND FOR THE BETTER WELFARE OF ALL HUMANITY.  WELL IF YOU GONNA BE AGAINST THEM THEN LET IT BE KNOWN CUZ MAN IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN… WELL YOU KNOW I DON’T WANNA SAY THAT G WORD, BUT IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE IN THE LIGHT THEN I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU.  BUT REGARDLESS, THERE ARE THESE RULES IN SCIENCE. YOU KNOW, SCIENCE? WELL, WE NEED TO BE LOVING THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE AND HELPING THEM WHICH WOULDN’T BE MUCH. BUT THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS SUCH FROM WHAT EARTHLY DOCTORS SAY BECAUSE THEY DON’T KNOW AND DON’T CARE! BE CAREFUL EARTH PEOPLE BECAUSE THESE PEOPLE ARE GOOD AND NOT BAD WHO SOMETIMES DO NEED EVERYONE’S HELP. NEVERTHELESS, KNOW THAT THIS LIGHT WILL LIFT YOU UP IN THE HELPING OF THE EMOTIONAL!" 

Sorry didn’t mean to yell.  See, we all like this, some just hide it I guess.”
Well anyway, I’m still in this room right with these glorious happy people. They were in rings of levels all around me. The first near me then the second and third and fourth and it was so high and perfectly round about me. In front of me was a Throne GREAT HIGH AND WIDE AND THE LIGHT WAS SO BRIGHT SHINING. AND A VOICE.

“Honaz, SON OF METATRON it’s me son, your father from Sirius.”

“What, oh yeah, why do I feel so human still and why can’t I remember you.”

“The spirits are working this way so you don’t lose your love for the humans. We know you are fed up with them already because of their loveless behavior but we commend you dear Honaz. All of the energies lift you up and will send but your spirit out for you will lift up Officer Kelly, Sean, Grandmother Vonda, Johnny Ramirez and Little Tosha. They will fight against the anti-light and the beast.”

“Okayyyy but am I dead?”

“For now. However, we have an idea. You see, we want the beast to think that you are dead so that the anti-light would stop attacking Avatars. This would then give us a chance to modify our Avatars from the lowest level first to the strongest which is Scott Larock. Once this happens we can send you as a spirit to unify the chosen to train, fight and defeat the beast and the anti-light. But first you will summon the spirit of Scott Larock and you will assign Sean to raise Scott Larock from the dead. Then the prophecy shall be fulfilled and you will be able to open the door of the call of peace & prosperity out from the realm of the green light to earth. Jonah, you were born to unify earthlings with the green light of peace & prosperity and you are now called to end all poverty and violence forever.”

“Okay, so what’s our first move?”

“Go, we send you back in spirit Honaz, but we send you back to New York City! And Honaz - please don’t allow your funeral to cause you to believe your future in infinite time. We can make knew, whatever we want.”

“Alright now, I will execute this in the name of the light!”
I got my first mission yeah man…HEY WAIT A MINUTE, I’m dead.

“AHHHH NAWWW MAN, this is some bullshyt azz shyaaaat!”
Dang, the writer must be mad at me or some shyt cuz you know what they say in Hollywood. If you’re dead its cuz your acting sucks but this shyt is real as hell, man.

The Circle Prepares

“Ma, I love you. Please be careful. (Snifflez)

“Ah Lina baybeh, look be glad yo momma is a tough azz bi@tch cuz I’m out to destroy this ugly sucka!”

“Sean, I always knew you were special, man. I can’t believe all this is happening! Please bring back Jonah; I know you can do it!” (Sobbing in fear.)

“Bobby, Jerome & Mikey, Louie, All yaz, I love yaz and Bobby know this: Love casts out all Fear!”

“OM, om, om…”

“Johnny, You, Vonda and Little Tosha are up. Let’s do this fa Jonah!”

“And Sean, DON’T CALL ME LITTLE! I’m doing this for my Prince!”

“OH LAWD, Yes, no one is gonna keep you from ya prince Tosha. Oofa, God fabid, but of course, she’s becoming a lady.”
Nothing but Smiling Eyes.

“Let’s go, we are going to meet Officer Kelly.”


A CITY’S GLASS-HEART SHATTERS

“And in local news today: 16 yr old Jonah Carter son of Bobby Carter Rotary & Social Citizenship of the Year Award Winner consecutively for 13 years and main donor for all the soup kitchens son was killed. Police say that they have not found any leads yet. We have more for you live. Here is our corresponding reporter Janet Robinson, I’m Gregory Chambers.”

“Thank you Greg and it is a rainy day here in Manhattan, while the Irish and Afrikkan flag is raised at half-mast. I’m on 57th street and Broadway awaiting the start of this odd parade where for the first time in New York City history that a funeral is held as a parade with sobbing people and black balloons and black crows and black confetti and black mist and mariachi band compliments of Jonah’s close friends growing up. The people gathered along the side of the road as if this young man was a celebrity. There were many who seemed not to truly know Jonah and when I asked how they knew him some would respond like this:

I felt it so strong in my heart to come. Almost like this kid wasn’t supposed to die and someone up there in the heavens is pissed!

"It’s a sad day here in New York as all the police precincts from every borough marching proudly in honor of young Jonah Carter. I saw an Afrikkan American resident from Harlem who knew Jonah had this to say:

A yo, I saw that black smoke in the sky. I didn’t even see it on TV like erbodeh hollerin’ ‘bout! I saw it for real man. That black swarm is real and the streetz be talkin it up sayin’ the thing killed Jonah! Yo brothers is heated up, we used to mess wit that little mug and he used to get mad but we waz jus goin’ on wit him cuz we do dig that boy on the strength, na mean! But hey, black people always find a way! We gon’ get that evil smoke, somehow - some way, come hella high water, we gon’ kill that nasty sucka!

“Will Jonah’s death be avenged?  Will this evil darkness cease and/or will there rise up a storm for the spirit of Jonah? I’m Janet Robinson reporting to you live in Harlem for channel 6 The Big Apple News Network.”
“Just the facts, please!”                                   


A MEETING OF A LESSER HUMAN TYPE

“OMYGOSH - WE COULD FLY”

“YOU GOT IT, KID! OH SORRY TOSH, I MEAN PARTNER!”

“OMG –SEAN - PLEASE EVERYONE IS WATCHING! UM, SEAN WHAT DO WE DO NOW?”

“THERE HE IS!”

“Das dat young Officer, right. He so cute, boy I tell you what!”

“They’ll be nona dat, eh!”

“AHHHH YEAH, GRAMZ IS CATCHIN’ FEELIN'S ON AN AVATAR!”

“SHUT THE F#$K UP! AT LEAST I’M BEIN HONEST OUT HERE!”

“AH GRAMZ, NO TE PONES ASI, YOU KNOW I’M JUST PLAYIN' WICHOO.”
Johnny sucks his teeth and turns his frown out.

“Please, don’t even let them tell you anything Peaches; you know you Queen Bee.”
The Avatars met at inside the crown of The Statue of Liberty.

“Officer Kelly, I presume?”

“Yes, thank you and you have to be Captain McGovern.”

“I AM WHO YOU SPEAK OF!”

Sean began to cry allowing the old energies of misplaced humility to dissipate.

“We gon’ be ok now, baybeh.  I feel my granbaby but he’s real far away right now, I don’ know where! No matter what anybody says we gon find Jonah!”

                        

TO BE CONTINUED…..

No comments:

Post a Comment